ever-court Tennis-Consulting GmbH
Rauenthaler Straße 12
D-65197 Wiesbaden (GERMANY)
Phone: +49 611 92778414 and 15
Hanne Hofmann-Jeckel & Reinhold Comprix
1. Declaration of consent You declare your agreement to and acceptance of the following conditions of use when you access and browse the ever-court website and/or download any of its contents.
2. Purpose of the website ever-court´s website provides information and communication. All information is made available exclusively for information purposes and cannot be interpreted as an offer or consultation by the company.
3. References (links) to the websites of third parties References to third party websites are listed for functional reasons and do not constitute any agreement and/or support by ever-court. ever-court does not have any influence on the design and/or content of these websites, as they lie beyond its power to direct and means of monitoring. The ever-court company can therefore not be held responsible for the content of websites created by third parties, even if these are connected by a link or if a link is contained on their site.
4. Copyright The website (design and contents) is the intellectual property of ever-court. ever-court holds the property rights to all materials and contents (text, images, graphics, sound, video, data, codes, etc.) independently of their format. This information can be used for private and non-commercial purposes under the observance of legal regulations. Any use beyond this is prohibited without prior written consent.
5. Warranty and liability All information and formats, as well as codes and software, are made available without any guarantee that they are free of defects and without warranties; this does not affect statutory guarantees. ever-court strives to provide error-free and dependable information on its website. The company does not guarantee that the website and downloadable files are free of inaccuracies, errors, viruses, worms, Trojans, or other damaging codes. ever-court is only liable for damage that has been brought about by the company or an employee through gross negligence or deliberate intention.
6. Data protection ever-court takes your privacy protection seriously. All information about visitors is administered in line with legal regulations. Personal data is not made available, sold or forwarded to third parties. You determine which personal data we have access to when submitting your data.
7. All visits to this website are registered and stored. This data (date, computer address and read document) is used for statistical purposes only and is analysed in anonymised form.
Produziert von Detlev Schmelzenbach, Deutschland.
Zum Abspielen auf das Bild klicken.
Klick here for Download